Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time to hit the pavement!

After much deliberation, I have decided to run my second half marathon.  Last year I ran the Pasadena Half Marathon and finished in just under 2 hours.  I didn’t train much.  As always, I decided to run a month before the race and stepped up my workouts tremendously.  If I go for a jog, it is usually about three miles.  So to train for the marathon, I would go for six or nine mile runs to get ready. 
This year, I am doing the same! I just signed up and I am ready to hit the pavement.  So for now, I am just running, kickboxing, lifting weights and trying to get back into yoga! I will keep you updated on the training process as the marathon is May 15th!
Some thoughts for the day:  Lulu Lemon is one of my favorite stores and their bags have the best sayings on them.  If you have never been, I thought I would share some of the quotes they put on their clothes and bags!   

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great! Thanks for sharing. I love the quotes especially "your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself".

    ReplyDelete