Monday, January 3, 2011

What's in your gym bag?



When I am running out the door in the morning, the last thing I am thinking about is my workout in the afternoon and if I am fully prepared for what I am going to do.  In my opinion, having my gym bag fully stocked and ready to go makes my life so much easier and I am never without the essentials for my workout.  Here are some great items for your gym bag that you should never leave home without...
 
1. My favorite work out clothes are mainly Lululemon and Nike.  I always have a pair of wunder under crop pants in my bag.  They are comfortable and I can wear them for any workout, running, lifting weights, hiking, and so on.  Also, Lululemon makes great shirts (my favorite is the Swiftly Tech SS) and their black wind breaker (community jacket) is an essential when it is cold outside.  The Nike Dri-Fit sports bras are also essential for my workouts.

2. As for shoes, Mizuno wave rider running shoes are crucial for my gym bag!  They are great for running and last a long time before they start to wear away.

3. Also, I always carry Clif bars or some sort of fruit in case I don't get to eat before I workout and water!  Always carry at least two bottles with you because you never know where you are going to be or if the gym runs out.

4.  Now, for your workout, always be prepared with the right equipment.  I always have my yoga mat, a stop watch, and heart rate monitor depending on what type of exercise I am going to engage in that day.

These are a few things I never leave home without!!   What's in your gym bag??

No comments:

Post a Comment